8 hours over 1 day
ISA Introduction to Suspension Trainer, Core Bags & Battle Ropes Course
Who is it for?
People Who Take This Course
Certified Personal Trainers
This course is endorsed by NICA (National Instructors & Coaches Association)
This course is recognised for continuing education by American Council on Exercise (ACE) and CoachSG
This course is for fitness enthusiast and current fitness instructors who like to learn more on the techniques of suspension trainer, core bags and battle ropes. A program consisting of any of this equipment can provide users with a holistic overall workout. Through this course, you will be able to monitor your own posture and learn techniques that will allow for you reap the benefits of the functional training tools. This is a practical-based class with 80% spent on practical practice.
Course Schedule (Refer to Brochure for Specific Schedule)
- 8 hours of Theory Lessons with Practical Demonstration, delivered at Campus
Assessment (Refer to Brochure for Specific Assessment Details)
Materials to Receive
- ISA Introduction to Suspension Trainer, Core Bags & Battle Ropes Course Manual
- Complimentary Suspension Trainer
Certificate(s) to Receive
- ISA Certificate in Introduction to Suspension Trainer, Core Bags & Battle Ropes
(Upon completion of the course, students will be receive the above mentioned certificate.)
Fundings (Terms & Conditions apply):
- SkillsFuture: up to $350.00 for Singaporeans 25 years and above
- UTAP: 50% of unfunded course fees (before GST) for NTUC members with minimum 75% attendance rate, capped at $250.00/year for members below 40 years old, and $500.00/year for members 40 years and above
Receive special ISA discounts when you sign up with your friends! (All Discounts are not stackable, the higher of the discount will be applied)
- Register within 2 Biz Days to receive a discount of $30.00
- Register with a friend and receive a discount of $30.00 per person
- Register with a group (min. 6 pax) and receive a discount of $50.00 per person
- Referral Reward (Referrer & Referee) – $30.00 per person
- NROC coaches receive a discount of 10%
- ACE-CPT Alumni(s) receive a discount of 10%
Continuing Education Credits (if applicable):
- 0.7 ACE CECs awarded upon completion
- For NROC Coaches: 5 CoachSG CCE Hours awarded upon completion
In line with the current measures announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce, there will be a cap in the number of participants for all Suspension Trainer, Core Bags & Battle Ropes classes to ensure the safety and well-being of our participants. Please note that all intake dates indicated below are subject to any change in the Multi-Ministry Taskforce's and SportSG's advisories.
Click to download brochure
I chose ISA because it is well-established and has been around longer than other sports academies that I know of. The staff were also more responsive when I enquired about the course. I learnt that personal training is not just about executing a workout plan, but also about one's approach to client management.
Ang Tiong Lin
Despite having the lessons online, I enjoyed the additional video illustrations as it helped me to understand and visualise the concepts better. The quizzes given at the end of each chapter and the recorded videos were very helpful in my revision and preparation for the ACE Exam. The instructors at ISA are very knowledgeable and helpful in teaching us! They were also able to deliver the course in a very engaging manner.
During the Circuit Breaker, ISA has been keeping us students up-to-date of the latest happenings, safety measures and changes implemented by the school. The staff and instructors are generally well-prepared, which is an essential quality to have during this unprecedented crisis!
I was interested to find out how I can incorporate kettlebells into my own workout, as well as, to learn new knowledge as a Personal Trainer! I enjoyed my time with the instructor and other students where we learnt about the different types of kettlebell workouts and its benefits.”
The chapter on human anatomy was the most useful to me. Knowing which muscles are involve in any movement helped me to plan workouts for my clients (and myself) more effectively. It also provides me the solid foundation to understand the other chapters on workout planning and exercise progressions.
With the knowledge I have learnt from the course, I’m able to create a program that is relevant to my clients. If my clients are unable to perform proper squats, I’m able to create squat regression exercises to help correct imbalances and improves their range of motion!