7 hours over 1 day
RumbleRoller Certification Course
Who is it for?
People Who Take This Course
Certified Personal Trainers
This course teaches you the theory and science of self-myofascial release (SMR) using the RumbleRoller suite of products. With a balanced blend of practical with theory and science, it is suitable for fitness enthusiasts and fitness instructors who like acquire the essential knowledge, skills and abilities to effectively demonstrate and teach self-myofascial release (SMR) and mobility exercises using the RumbleRoller suite of products.
Course Schedule (Refer to Brochure for Specific Schedule)
- 7 hours of Theory Lessons with Practical Demonstration, delivered at ISA Campus
Assessment (Refer to Brochure for Specific Assessment Details)
Materials to Receive
RumbleRoller Course Notes
Certificate(s) to Receive
- Certificate in RumbleRoller Certification Course
(Upon completion of the course, students will be receive the above mentioned certificate.)
Continuing Education Credits (if applicable):
- For NASM Certified Personnels: 0.4 NASM CECs awarded upon completion
- For ACE Certified Personnels: 0.4 ACE CECs awarded upon completion
- For AFAA Certified Personnels: 0.4 AFAA CECs awarded upon completion
- For PTA Certified Personnels: 0.4 CECs awarded upon completion
- For NROC Coaches: 5 CCE Hours awarded upon completion
Top up $100 to receive:
- 1 RumbleRoller Manual
- 1 Compact RumbleRoller in Original or Xtra-Firm
- 1 Beastie Ball in Original or Xtra-Firm
*do note that funding is not applicable for equipment
Fundings (Terms & Conditions apply):
- SkillsFuture: up to $288.00 for Singaporeans 25 years and above *up to Mar 2023*
- UTAP: 50% of unfunded course fees (before GST) for NTUC members with minimum 75% attendance rate, capped at $250.00/year for members below 40 years old, and $500.00/year for members 40 years and above *up to Mar 2023*
- e2i: The special e2i training grant awards $105.00 for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents with minimum 75% attendance rate *up to Sep 2022*
I chose ISA because it is well-established and has been around longer than other sports academies that I know of. The staff were also more responsive when I enquired about the course. I learnt that personal training is not just about executing a workout plan, but also about one's approach to client management.
Ang Tiong Lin
Despite having the lessons online, I enjoyed the additional video illustrations as it helped me to understand and visualise the concepts better. The quizzes given at the end of each chapter and the recorded videos were very helpful in my revision and preparation for the ACE Exam. The instructors at ISA are very knowledgeable and helpful in teaching us! They were also able to deliver the course in a very engaging manner.
During the Circuit Breaker, ISA has been keeping us students up-to-date of the latest happenings, safety measures and changes implemented by the school. The staff and instructors are generally well-prepared, which is an essential quality to have during this unprecedented crisis!
I was interested to find out how I can incorporate kettlebells into my own workout, as well as, to learn new knowledge as a Personal Trainer! I enjoyed my time with the instructor and other students where we learnt about the different types of kettlebell workouts and its benefits.”
The chapter on human anatomy was the most useful to me. Knowing which muscles are involve in any movement helped me to plan workouts for my clients (and myself) more effectively. It also provides me the solid foundation to understand the other chapters on workout planning and exercise progressions.
With the knowledge I have learnt from the course, I’m able to create a program that is relevant to my clients. If my clients are unable to perform proper squats, I’m able to create squat regression exercises to help correct imbalances and improves their range of motion!