7 hours over 1 day
ISA Introduction to Kettlebell Course
Who is it for?
People Who Take This Course
Certified Personal Trainers
This course is for fitness enthusiast and current fitness instructors who like to learn more on the techniques of kettlebell movements, a kettlebell workout program, and the unique benefits of the kettlebell workout. This course allows you to review your own posture and kettlebell technique that will reap the benefits of not only strength due to the resistance training principles but also the ability to gain knowledge on proper posture and functional mobility. This is a practical-based class with 80% spent on practical practice.
Course Schedule (Refer to Brochure for Specific Schedule)
- 7 hours of Theory Lessons with Practical Demonstration, delivered at Campus
Assessment (Refer to Brochure for Specific Assessment Details)
Materials to Receive
- ISA Introduction to Kettlebell Course Manual
- Complimentary Kettlebell
Certificate(s) to Receive
- ISA Certificate in Introduction to Kettlebell
(Upon completion of the course, students will be receive the above mentioned certificate.)
Continuing Education Credits (if applicable):
- For ACE Certified Personnels: 0.7 ACE CECs awarded upon completion
- For NROC Coaches: 5 CoachSG CCE Hours awarded upon completion
Fundings (Terms & Conditions apply):
- UTAP: 50% of unfunded course fees (before GST) for NTUC members with minimum 75% attendance rate, capped at $250.00/year for members below 40 years old, and $500.00/year for members 40 years and above *up to Mar 2022*
As a Certified Personal Trainer and Founder of FITFAB, this workshop benefited both my clients and I. I personally think that Kettlebell is one of the most fun and versatile home equipment to use for my own workout and incorporating it to my clients' workouts. I like how this course has a good balance of both theory and practical element of learning Kettlebell. I enjoyed the session as the instructor (Jacquelynne) taught the lesson in an engaging and fun manner!
I had a great experience learning the basics of kettlebell at ISA! At the end of the session, I have learnt the proper techniques and positioning of using a kettlebell. With the help and demonstration by the instructor (Jacquelynne), learning and understanding became easier!”
I was interested to find out how I can incorporate kettlebells into my own workout, as well as, to learn new knowledge as a Personal Trainer! I enjoyed my time with the instructor and other students where we learnt about the different types of kettlebell workouts and its benefits.