42 hours over 6 days
ISA – Qinetic Rehab Exercise and Therapy Specialist Course (Level 1)
Who is it for?
People Who Take This Course
- Anyone looking to advance their knowledge and understanding of how to approach and address musculoskeletal related pain and injury. We look at common muscle and joint issues, posture, dysfunctional movement patterns and apply a framework of rehab exercise and therapy to address them. We strongly recommend this course for:
- Anyone who is interested to acquire special skill sets in the area of Exercise Rehabilitation (specific to common sports injuries/postural alignment).
Rehab exercise and therapy specialist addresses musculoskeletal related issues through the use of a framework of assessment, treatment and exercise prescription. Their role is to develop rehab programs and apply treatment methodologies that help manage muscle and joint related pain. This course is for anyone looking to advance their knowledge and understanding of how to approach and address musculoskeletal related pain and injury. It looks at common muscle and joint issues, posture, dysfunctional movement patterns and apply a framework of rehab exercise and therapy to address them.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understanding the importance of posture and joint mobility and methods of assessment
- Demonstrate skill in application of the rehab framework provided to apply manual therapy and exercises in addressing common postural alignment and musculoskeletal issues
- The ability to perform manual therapy techniques
- Prescribe exercises in relation to assessment and treatment of a client
- Understand the indications/contraindication in rehab
- How to conduct a rehab session/program for a client
Course Schedule (Refer to Brochure for Specific Schedule)
42 hours over 3 weekends; or
42 hours over 6 weekdays
Assessment (Refer to Brochure for Specific Assessment Details)
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Certificate(s) to Receive
- Upon Completion of the course, each participant will be awarded:
- ISA Certificate in Rehab Exercise and Therapy Specialist – Level 1
International Sports Academy
143 Cecil Street, GB Building,
#26-01 Singapore 069542
Receive special ISA discounts when you sign up with your friends! (All Discounts are not stackable, the higher of the discount will be applied)
- Register within 2 Biz Days to receive a discount of $50.00
- Register with a friend and receive a discount of $50.00 per person
- Register with a group (min. 6 pax) and receive a discount of $100.00 per person
- Referral Reward (Referrer & Referee) – $100.00 per person
- NROC coaches receive a discount of 10%
Continuing Education Credits (if applicable):
After attending this course, I'm able to apply this knowledge to my work as a cabin crew as I would come across many passengers who have dietary restrictions and it has taught me to gain an in-depth understanding of their conditions. More importantly, I can better understand the food labels now which effectively allows me to make healthier choices when consuming food.
Despite lessons being conducted online, I liked that we were still able to have hands-on experience that we did virtually to put what we learn into practice. I'm satisfied with the overall learning experience at ISA!"
I’m a huge fitness fanatic who also loves to cook, especially healthy delicious meals for my loved ones. I firmly believe that you need to treat your body well and that extends to what we put inside our bodies. As such, the Fitness Nutrition course marries the two worlds I’m passionate about! One key takeaway from this course is that a good and effective diet should be suitable and sustainable.