48 hours over 4 months
ISA Fitness-preneur’s Journey – Roadmap to Sustainable Success (Powered by The Gym Pod)
Who is it for?
People Who Take This Course
Aspiring Business Owners
This course is designed based on experiential learning to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to set up a sustainable business in the competitive fitness industry. This course focuses on design-thinking, lean startup methodology, and market opportunity identification with hands-on experiences to prepare individuals interested in launching their own personal training businesses.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply design thinking to identify customer needs and develop innovative solutions in the fitness industry
- Utilise lean startup methodology to build and test minimum viable products (MVPs) and iterate based on customer feedback
- Identify market opportunities and conduct thorough market analysis to validate business ideas
- Gain practical skills in prototyping, testing, and validating fitness products, services, and business models
- Implement effective customer discovery techniques to understand target audience preferences, behaviours, and pain points
Course Schedule (Refer to Brochure for Specific Schedule)
48 hours over 4 months
Assessment (Refer to Brochure for Specific Assessment Details)
- Business Pitch
- (Conducted on the last session of the course)
Certificate(s) to Receive
- Upon Completion of the course, each participant will be awarded:
- Certificate of Completion for ISA Fitness-preneur’s Journey
International Sports Academy
1 Stadium Place, Kallang Wave Mall, #01-11
(opposite beach volleyball courts)
Fundings (Terms & Conditions apply):
Continuing Education Credits (if applicable):
Receive special ISA discounts when you sign up with your friends! (Not stackable, the higher of the discount(s) will be applied)
- Register with a friend and receive a discount of $50.00 per person
- Register with a group (min. 6 pax) and receive a discount of $100.00 per person
- Register within 2 Business Days to receive a discount of $50.00
- NROC coaches receive a discount of 10%
- Referral Reward (Referrer & Referee) – $100.00 per person
After attending this course, I'm able to apply this knowledge to my work as a cabin crew as I would come across many passengers who have dietary restrictions and it has taught me to gain an in-depth understanding of their conditions. More importantly, I can better understand the food labels now which effectively allows me to make healthier choices when consuming food.
Despite lessons being conducted online, I liked that we were still able to have hands-on experience that we did virtually to put what we learn into practice. I'm satisfied with the overall learning experience at ISA!"
I’m a huge fitness fanatic who also loves to cook, especially healthy delicious meals for my loved ones. I firmly believe that you need to treat your body well and that extends to what we put inside our bodies. As such, the Fitness Nutrition course marries the two worlds I’m passionate about! One key takeaway from this course is that a good and effective diet should be suitable and sustainable.