7 hours over 1 day (Sat)
ISA Nutrition for Health and Wellness Course
Who is it for?
People Who Take This Course
Certified Personal Trainers
- Completed ISA Foundations of Nutrition CourseOR
• Certified Personal Trainer/Coach^ (ACE, NSCA, CoachSG or equivalent), AND Pass the ISA Nutrition Admission Test (conducted online)
This course is catered towards the general population who wishes to take the next step in taking care of their health through nutrition. Diets, supplements and meal planning are the next step when one thinks of Nutrition but do you actually know the science behind it and do you really require it? Allow us to help you make an informed decision and take charge of your own nutrition.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- To select the appropriate supplements for someone
- To examine a person’s current nutrition status
- To recognize possible eating disorders, and guide them to the appropriate health professional
- To design a meal plan
Course Schedule (Refer to Brochure for Specific Schedule)
- 7 hours over 1 day (Sat), 9am – 5pm
Assessment (Refer to Brochure for Specific Assessment Details)
- ISA Theory Assessment
- Conducted 1 week from course commencement on the Saturday, 10am – 11.00am
- 30 MCQ Questions, 70% to pass
Materials to Receive
- ISA Nutrition for Health and Wellness Course Notes
Certificate(s) to Receive
- Upon Completion of the course, each participant will be awarded:
– Certificate of Completion for ISA Nutrition for Health and Wellness Course
International Sports Academy
1 Stadium Place, Kallang Wall Mall, #01-11
(opposite beach volleyball courts)
Fundings (Terms & Conditions apply):
Continuing Education Credits (if applicable):
- For NROC Coaches: 5 CoachSG CCE Hours awarded upon completion
Receive special ISA discounts when you sign up with your friends!
- Register with a friend and receive a discount of $21.40 per person
After attending this course, I'm able to apply this knowledge to my work as a cabin crew as I would come across many passengers who have dietary restrictions and it has taught me to gain an in-depth understanding of their conditions. More importantly, I can better understand the food labels now which effectively allows me to make healthier choices when consuming food.
Despite lessons being conducted online, I liked that we were still able to have hands-on experience that we did virtually to put what we learn into practice. I'm satisfied with the overall learning experience at ISA!"
I’m a huge fitness fanatic who also loves to cook, especially healthy delicious meals for my loved ones. I firmly believe that you need to treat your body well and that extends to what we put inside our bodies. As such, the Fitness Nutrition course marries the two worlds I’m passionate about! One key takeaway from this course is that a good and effective diet should be suitable and sustainable.