7 hours over 1 day
ISA Advanced Kettlebell Course
Who is it for?
People Who Take This Course
Certified Personal Trainers
- Completed ISA Introduction to Kettlebell Course (Powered by BlackJacqStrength) OR
- Certified Personal Trainer/Coach^ (ACE, NSCA, CoachSG or equivalent), AND
- Able to submit a video* showing good execution of the following 3 kettlebell movements (within 1 min per movement):
- 20 repetitions of single arm kettlebell swing (10 each side)
- 20 repetitions of single arm kettlebell snatch (10 each side)
- 20 repetitions of kettlebell clean and press (10 each side)
^ A copy of your current certification will be requested for verification purposes.
This course is for intermediate fitness enthusiast and current fitness instructors who like to advance their knowledge on kettlebell movements and the skill to teach a kettlebell group class. This is also for fitness professionals who like to learn more about designing kettlebell workouts, teaching skills such as cueing communication to conduct kettlebell workout sessions.
This course also covers in more detailed the importance of proper alignment, posture, good form and technique of kettlebell movements, progressions & regressions in conducting group classes, correction techniques and cues to promote the safe handling and training with the kettlebell. 80% of the class will be spent on practical practice.
Course Schedule (Refer to Brochure for Specific Schedule)
- 7 hours of Theory Lessons with Practical Demonstration, delivered at Campus
Assessment (Refer to Brochure for Specific Assessment Details)
Designing a Workout at the end of the course.
Materials to Receive
- ISA Advanced Kettlebell Course Notes
- COMPLIMENTARY ISA-BlackJacqStrength Kettlebell Exercise Book
Certificate(s) to Receive
- ISA Certificate in Advanced Kettlebell Course
(Upon completion of the course, students will be receive the above mentioned certificate.)
Continuing Education Credits (if applicable):
Fundings (Terms & Conditions apply):
- 15% discount for all ISA Introduction to Kettlebell Course Alumni ONLY for the following dates:
- 17 September 2022 (only open to ISA Introduction to Kettlebell Course Alumni)
- 2 October 2022 (only open to ISA Introduction to Kettlebell Course Alumni)
In line with the current measures announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce, there will be a cap in the number of participants for all Kettlebell classes to ensure the safety and well-being of our participants. Please note that all intake dates indicated below are subject to any change in the Multi-Ministry Taskforce's and SportSG's advisories.
Click to download brochure
As a Certified Personal Trainer and Founder of FITFAB, this workshop benefited both my clients and I. I personally think that Kettlebell is one of the most fun and versatile home equipment to use for my own workout and incorporating it to my clients' workouts. I like how this course has a good balance of both theory and practical element of learning Kettlebell. I enjoyed the session as the instructor (Jacquelynne) taught the lesson in an engaging and fun manner!
I had a great experience learning the basics of kettlebell at ISA! At the end of the session, I have learnt the proper techniques and positioning of using a kettlebell. With the help and demonstration by the instructor (Jacquelynne), learning and understanding became easier!”
I was interested to find out how I can incorporate kettlebells into my own workout, as well as, to learn new knowledge as a Personal Trainer! I enjoyed my time with the instructor and other students where we learnt about the different types of kettlebell workouts and its benefits.