The ISA Group Referral Rewards Programme
- May 14, 2020
- Posted by: ISA Admin
- Category: International Sports Academy
Terms and Conditions:
1. The ISA Group Referral Rewards Programme is open to all The ISA Group students with effect from 14 May 2020.
2. Referee must be a new student who is not previously enrolled at The ISA Group.
3. Referrer must have completed a course under The ISA Group before referring a friend.
4. The rewards must not be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts unless otherwise stated.
5. The rewards stated are fixed and are non-negotiable and non-exchangeable for cash.
6. The ISA Group reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the ISA Group Referral Rewards Programme from time to time without prior notice and without any liability.
The referral is considered successful when:
a. The referee indicates the referrer’s full name, NRIC and course batch on the registration form (under Step 4) at the point of registration.
b. The referee makes full payment and is enrolled for the full programme (without any withdrawals / refunds).