12 hours over 4 days
ISA CPT Exam Preparation Course (leading to ACE Certification)
Who is it for?
People Who Take This Course
ISA ACE-CPT Alumni
- Applicant must have previously completed the ISA Certified Personal Trainer Course (Leading to ACE Certification)
This course is to help students who are preparing for the ACE Certified Personal Trainer Examination. This prestigious certification is well-known to be one of the hardest to pass and it is an internationally accredited certification for Personal Trainers starting out in their fitness career. Participants are those who have previously taken the ISA Certified Personal Trainer Course (leading to ACE Certification) and are preparing for a re-examination.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Important concepts in each chapter of the ACE CPT Textbook
- Practical activity to understand Anatomy, Functional Assessment and Muscle Movements in Basic Exercises
- Tips on how to understand and answer ACE Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Group discussion on MCQ Practice Worksheets (over 200 questions)
- Review of core concepts based on exam outline
Course Schedule (Refer to Brochure for Specific Schedule)
- 12 hours of Theory Content, delivered via Zoom
Assessment (Refer to Brochure for Specific Assessment Details)
Materials to Receive
- ISA CPT Exam Preparation Course Manual
Certificate(s) to Receive
Continuing Education Credits (if applicable):
Fundings (Terms & Conditions apply):
Due to COVID-19 situation in Singapore and worldwide, we have temporarily halted a number of our workshops. We will be monitoring the situation before deciding when will be a good time to reopen these courses again.
Drop us your contact details below so we can keep you updated once there is an active intake available.
During the Circuit Breaker, ISA has been keeping us students up-to-date of the latest happenings, safety measures and changes implemented by the school. The staff and instructors are generally well-prepared, which is an essential quality to have during this unprecedented crisis!
The chapter on human anatomy was the most useful to me. Knowing which muscles are involve in any movement helped me to plan workouts for my clients (and myself) more effectively. It also provides me the solid foundation to understand the other chapters on workout planning and exercise progressions.
With the knowledge I have learnt from the course, I’m able to create a program that is relevant to my clients. If my clients are unable to perform proper squats, I’m able to create squat regression exercises to help correct imbalances and improves their range of motion!