31 hours over 5 days
OmniAthlete Performance Foundation Course
Who is it for?
People Who Take This Course
- Recommended for Coaches and fitness trainers who works closely with athletes/clients with sporting background, and are looking to upgrade and upskill to improve sport performance.
The Omniathlete Performance Foundation Course is built up in a modular way such as to provide s&c coaches, sports scientists and rehab professional all the foundational theoretical and practical tools to properly understand and manage high performance principles application on the field. The different units are interconnected and delivered in order to provide a practical understanding of the complexity of human performance. At the end of the course, each student will be able to understand the principle underpinning human performance and how to apply them practically in relation to the development of strength, speed and endurance qualities.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will understand the following key learning outcomes:
- Understanding of the principles outlining adaptations in sport, how to manage training organization in-season and off-season, how to deal and communicate with team members.
- Advanced understanding of the principles governing speed development, how to design training programs for speed, how to coach speed mechanics and how to use drills to progress coaching skill.
- Understanding the concept of athlete testing and profiling, learning how to use modern technologies for testing performance, learning how to screen for movement efficiency.
- Advanced understanding of the principles governing strength development, how to design training programs for strength and power, how to select exercises for strength and their relation with sport-specific skills.
- Advanced understanding of the principles governing energy systems training and fueling for exercise, how to design training programs for endurance development, understanding of the principles of HIIT.
- Understanding the importance of recovery in sport and the most effective recovery methods, understanding of the basics of sports nutrition and how to manage nutrients for supporting performance and promote recovery.
Course Schedule (Refer to Brochure for Specific Schedule)
31 hours over 5 days
- (Day 1 – 2) 5 hours for online class
- (Day 3 – 5) 7 hours for in-person class
Certificate to Receive
Upon completion of the course, each participant will be awarded
- Certificate of Completion of Omniathlete Performance Foundation Course
SGD1,700 early bird price for registrations before 1 July 2023
Fundings (Terms & Conditions apply):
Continuing Education Credits
Click to download brochure
Antonio Robustelli is an High Performance Consultant working all over the world since 22 years with a background crossing sport science, strength & conditioning and sports medicine. He has been consulting and coaching with athletes competing in the last 4 Olympics, with professional teams in football, basketball and baseball as well as Federation and Governing Bodies. Currently he works as a consultant for Olympic athletes and professional football teams in Europe and Asia as well as a Faculty Member and Lecturer at Setanta College (Ireland) and Course Managing Director at the Lviv University (Ukraine).
I joined this course to increase my knowledge and build a better understanding so as to help my elders, myself and people around me. With the knowledge learnt, I'm more confident to share and give advice to the people around me who are at risk of falling. I taught them exercise testings such as balance test and this allowed them to use it in their own exercise.
This course has been beneficial in expanding my knowledge in planning exercises for different groups of populations. I was able to plan exercise programs for my friends and clients during their trimesters. It also highlights the importance of weight bearing exercises for the elderly. With that, I was also able to advise older clients to incorporate exercises such as dancing, jogging and stair climbing.”
As a Certified Personal Trainer and Founder of FITFAB, this workshop benefited both my clients and I. I personally think that Kettlebell is one of the most fun and versatile home equipment to use for my own workout and incorporating it to my clients' workouts. I like how this course has a good balance of both theory and practical element of learning Kettlebell. I enjoyed the session as the instructor (Jacquelynne) taught the lesson in an engaging and fun manner!