6 hours over 1 day (only open to ISA partners and trainers)
HIIT Instructor Training – FEA
Who is it for?
People Who Take This Course
Certified Personal Trainers
Participants are recommended to have some exercise background or are existing trainers/coaches. Basic fitness instructing/personal training certification is recommended.
This course is recognised for continuing education by American Council on Exercise (ACE) and National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
HIIT has created a craze among social media and social groups alike for its impressive effects on one’s physical appearance and fitness performance. But, are you performing TRUE HIIT to be able to enjoy its benefit? Is HIIT for everyone? Are you curious to know how to design a safe and effective HIIT workout that your clients will keep coming back for your programme? If yes, this course is for you! Join us and learn the science behind a successful and effective HIIT programme; from energy system, exercise selections, volume and intensity, to program variations and modifications.
- Science behind HIIT – how do you lose weight with HIIT?
- 20 ready to use, science-based, effective HIIT workouts
- Exercise videos – with regular updates for more exercise ideas
- We tell you how to select the right exercises, right work rest ratio so you no longer need to rely on mobile apps!
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Design and lead your own HIIT session
- Learn a variety of HIIT modalities to suit different clientele
- Learn exercise choices to be used in your HIIT session
Course Schedule (Refer to Brochure for Specific Schedule)
6 hours over 1 day
Certificate(s) to Receive
- Upon Completion of the course, each participant will be awarded:
- FEA Certificate of Completion of HIIT Instructor Training
International Sports Academy
143 Cecil Street, GB Building, #26-01 Singapore 069542
Fundings (Terms & Conditions apply):
Receive special ISA discounts when you sign up with your friends! (All Discounts are not stackable, the higher of the discount will be applied)
- Register within 2 Biz Days to receive a discount of $30.00
- Register with a friend and receive a discount of $30.00 per person
- Register with a group (min. 6 pax) and receive a discount of $50.00 per person
- Referral Reward (Referrer & Referee) – $30.00 per person
- NROC coaches receive a discount of 10%
Continuing Education Credits (if applicable):
- 0.6 ACE CECs awarded upon completion
- 0.6 NASM CEUs awarded upon completion
After attending this course, I'm able to apply this knowledge to my work as a cabin crew as I would come across many passengers who have dietary restrictions and it has taught me to gain an in-depth understanding of their conditions. More importantly, I can better understand the food labels now which effectively allows me to make healthier choices when consuming food.
Despite lessons being conducted online, I liked that we were still able to have hands-on experience that we did virtually to put what we learn into practice. I'm satisfied with the overall learning experience at ISA!"
I’m a huge fitness fanatic who also loves to cook, especially healthy delicious meals for my loved ones. I firmly believe that you need to treat your body well and that extends to what we put inside our bodies. As such, the Fitness Nutrition course marries the two worlds I’m passionate about! One key takeaway from this course is that a good and effective diet should be suitable and sustainable.